Did you know our online directory gets over a million web exposures every month? That's all the more reason you should set up your personal web page in the Chamber Directory. It's a great way to link to your main site and see a boost in search results. If you need help setting it up, log in to your account and click the 'Click here for help in setting up your web presence' link under Free Members Support.
Your Traffic Catcher Site (or TCS page) allows you the following:
- Enhanced Chamber Member Directory Listings - TCS sites are connected to the chamber's member directory for adding valuable detail and content that can connect chamber website visitors to your member's products and services.
- Easy to Edit - via an online members area, provided with the Chamber Organizer; members can easily edit their profile and TCS information.
- Video/Multimedia - the TCS page can accommodate multimedia content.
- Use as a Website - with a domain name, the Traffic Catcher Site can be used as a fully-fledged website. Upon request additional pages may be added at no extra charge to members.
- Appointment System - includes a basic appointment request / contact system, allowing prospective customers to contact the member through the Chamber Organizer.
- Business Referral - form of social networking, members can refer one another, providing the public with in-depth testimonial information on members.
- Members Can Help - a system designed so that the Chamber can use the network of TCS's to be used a part of a Request for Proposal (RFP) / Request for Quotation (RFQ) system for the entire community. This is a powerful system to automate and track these requests on a per member bases and then be sure that the members have responded to these requests.
- Photo Tour - members can easily create and present a photo tour of their place of business.
- News - allows the member to keep an up-to-date list of news about their business posted on their TCS page and through the Chamber App