Bel-Esprit Day School at Palm Valley, Paige Boyd, 623-536-6600, firstname.lastname@example.org
They are still offering childcare services with discounted drop in rates and accepting children ages 1-10. They are adhering to the strict sanitation guidelines provided by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
Grad Solutions, Rich Becker, 480-577-9936, email@example.com
Students need educational continuity during this time and Grad Solutions can help. Grad Solutions has been effectively managing online education services since 2013 and are prepared to offer a credible and reliable solution to a smooth transition from in-class to virtual classes for those students that need it.
Southwest Valley YMCA, Lance Thornton, 623-935-5193, firstname.lastname@example.org
The community is counting on the Y and we are working hard through this crisis to be there for families in need. The Southwest Valley YMCA is offering emergency child care for families who are First Responders, Health Care Workers, and Government Employees. If you or someone you know is in need of child care during this time, the Y is a great option. We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone who enters our doors.
Sun Valley Academy, Jackie Johnson, 602-692-4914, email@example.com
• Free “grab and go” breakfast and lunch to children under 18
• Learning packets for scholars in K-1st grades
• Online learning for grades 2-8
• Technological assistance to families
• Teacher “office hours” to provide assistance to scholars and families
• SVA office/telephone hours Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – noon
• Weekly stories read by SVA team members posted on social media
• SVA updates through social media platforms
• Ongoing communication to parents through Class Dojo
• Online registration/enrollment for the South Mountain and Avondale campuses